Julian Keller | Hellion (
hellionated) wrote in
abaxcity2012-11-25 01:55 am
010 [ Video ] Mini Event - Capax Renovation
[ The video comes on to show the interior of Capax. At first it might seem like Julian is filming a demolition, since there's the sound of plaster cracking and breaking, supports straining, and metal twisting. Hey, maybe he's trying to blow the place up again! Cause that went so well last time.
But nope. As he films, it's clear that the walls and floors aren't breaking, but changing. Moving. Expanding.
And finally, Julian brings the video onto his face. His head and shoulders are covered with dust from the renovation. ]
What's up Abax. So, that miniature earthquake that just hit the third district? The sound that came with it? Yeah, this is what was happening. I was standing in the fucking middle of Capax when-
[ He's interrupted by another sound, this time the familiar artificial growling of the pair of mannequins that have just launched themselves at him. There's a loud and colorful stream of swearing. The device he's holding is thrown across the floor, but it records a sudden and violent green light, after which there's a crash in the distance. A moment later, the device flies back to him and shows his face again. ]
-God damn things, I hate them. Anyways.
Capax is giving itself a fucking makeover. I think it's changing. There's new parts...new stores, so if you all don't mind, I'll be looting them now. Anyone wants to join me, it's a good time for it. I'll be in the food court.
[ And the liquor store, before long. But he'll stop short of advertizing that one. ]
[ OOC: Edited to add, if anyone wants to action him in Capax, that's totally fine! ]
But nope. As he films, it's clear that the walls and floors aren't breaking, but changing. Moving. Expanding.
And finally, Julian brings the video onto his face. His head and shoulders are covered with dust from the renovation. ]
What's up Abax. So, that miniature earthquake that just hit the third district? The sound that came with it? Yeah, this is what was happening. I was standing in the fucking middle of Capax when-
[ He's interrupted by another sound, this time the familiar artificial growling of the pair of mannequins that have just launched themselves at him. There's a loud and colorful stream of swearing. The device he's holding is thrown across the floor, but it records a sudden and violent green light, after which there's a crash in the distance. A moment later, the device flies back to him and shows his face again. ]
-God damn things, I hate them. Anyways.
Capax is giving itself a fucking makeover. I think it's changing. There's new parts...new stores, so if you all don't mind, I'll be looting them now. Anyone wants to join me, it's a good time for it. I'll be in the food court.
[ And the liquor store, before long. But he'll stop short of advertizing that one. ]
[ OOC: Edited to add, if anyone wants to action him in Capax, that's totally fine! ]

[video]
[video]
He sounds defensive. ]
Hey, it's not like I planned to be on moving day! I didn't know this was gonna happen, and besides, I've got my shield. I'm cool.
[ Except for how he can't shield against anything that surprises him and the mannequins continue to be a problem, but let's just ignore those tiny insignificant details. He grins at her. ]
There's new stores. You need a delivery, Nurse Chapel?
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
...
...
[video]
[Already she's grabbing her baseball bat and other supplies with one hand, her phone in the other.]
[video]
There's books and clothes, you know, the regular stuff. There's more interesting places too. You'll have to see those for yourself.
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
action
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
no subject
video?
New food, new stores. New look. But it's still changing, and it seems like it's pissing off the locals.
[ He's eyeing something off-screen while he says that, still wary of the mannequin presence. ]
Yes, video, sorry I forgot to write that
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Did you want to action spam it, or do a log?
action would be good to keep it all in one place!
[Action]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
voice.
voice.
voice.
voice.
voice.
voice.
action.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
[text]
[Well, if the structure is actually stable enough to run through...]
permavoice
Hell yes it is. Get over here fast, this place is still moving. You're gonna want to see it in person, it's freaky as hell.
[perma-text]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
[video]
Is it safe enough to be in there?
[She'll not ask if you're okay, other people seem to have managed that.]
[video]
Sweetheart, it's never safe to be in here. If that's what you're worried about you should stay far away.
The building's changing, not coming down. And I have my shield; you'd be safe enough.
Re: [video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
Re: [action]
[action]
[action]
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
voice;
voice;
Just watch out, this place is like a maze right now.
voice;
voice;
voice --> action????
action!
action!
action!
action!
action!
action!
action!
action!
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
video
[Oh this is neat! Rebuilding itself right in front of them and all! Usually it just seemed any buildings that suffered damage just POOF were back to normal when they turned their backs for a day, but this. This was something else!]
video
But for once they're right on a level, so he smirks. ]
You're gonna want to look out. The mannequins don't love the new look, I think they figure it's our fault.
Re: video
video
video
video
video --> action
video --> action
action
action
action forever
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
audio;
audio;
[ Yep, he's too cool for school right here. Except that he was panicked as all hell when this crap started. He'll just casually not mention that. ]
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
[video]
Are you okay? How bad is it?
[video]
[ He turns the video away from him again, showing a wall a few feet away. In plain sight, the wall is warping, twisting to the side until it opens onto a staircase that almost certainly didn't connect to this floor before. ]
It shouldn't even be real. It's like watching a hologram, but I'm covered in enough plaster dust to know it's happening.
I think it's safe.
[ He doesn't sound totally convinced, but he has his TK shield. He's not going to leave when there's looting to be done. ]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Video
[Yes, that is the sharp 'you're scaring daddy' voice.]
My God what are you doing in there? Get somewhere safe.
Video
Doc, chill. I'm good, I've got my shield and this place is full of new stores. I ain't leaving until I've taken what I need.
[ A pause, because you should probably be aware... ]
Burke's coming.
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
no subject
Anyone else there with you? I'm on my way.
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
video;
Video; private
There’s a liquor store. I’m going there later, I just didn’t want to advertise. I haven’t seen cigarettes, but it’s a whole new wing. It’s worth a shot.
Video; private
Video; private
Video; private
Video; private
Video; private
Video; private
Video; private
Video; private