plagiary: (E || Tell)
εαṃεṡ | ïṉсερτïøṉ ([personal profile] plagiary) wrote in [community profile] abaxcity2012-11-20 12:20 pm
NSFW

( audio o2 )

[ "Freddie" doesn't sound his usual exuberant self today. Maybe because it's been weeks and no kick, no familiar face, no nothing. There's only so long stubborn belief can last, especially with the horror tales of Limbo lurking around your mind. It would almost be better if Mal made an appearance, then at least he'd know. ]

I have a little query I figure you lot could help me with. [ Conversationally. Like all of this doesn't actually matter. ] I know we all end up here as naked as the day we were born, I think I've got that it covered. But what about the things that should have been on us at the time. [ Unseen by the camera, Eames rubs his forefinger against his thumb as though chasing the ghost of his totem. ] I've seen the market, I've heard tell of the terrifying shopping centre, but nobody's been able to tell me where all of that stuff comes from in the first place.

So I'm wondering if there's any chance our personal belongings appear. Could whatever belongs to us end up somewhere like that. Is it worth my time trying to find out personally?
nerdylilspidey: (can i think on it for a sec)

permavoice

[personal profile] nerdylilspidey 2012-11-20 04:33 pm (UTC)(link)
It... It does happen sometimes. I mean, our stuff sort of randomly appearing. But we don't have any control over it, so there's really no telling when or where stuff'll show up.
nerdylilspidey: (he's not serious right? ...right?)

[personal profile] nerdylilspidey 2012-11-21 06:57 am (UTC)(link)
Something like that. Usually they've got our names on them somewhere, though.
nerdylilspidey: (pretty obvious if you think about it)

[personal profile] nerdylilspidey 2012-11-22 04:01 pm (UTC)(link)
I... Honestly, I couldn't tell you why they appear. But so far it seems like people return them to their owners in hopes that the same could be done for them.

Though I think some people might've put price tags on them or something.
nerdylilspidey: (huh... never would've guessed)

[personal profile] nerdylilspidey 2012-11-22 04:32 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh. Well, no one knows that either.
nerdylilspidey: (pensive Parker mode)

[personal profile] nerdylilspidey 2012-11-22 05:17 pm (UTC)(link)
I doubt many of us really are. But we don't have a whole lot of choice.

(no subject)

[personal profile] nerdylilspidey - 2012-11-22 19:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nerdylilspidey - 2012-11-22 21:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nerdylilspidey - 2012-11-23 17:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nerdylilspidey - 2012-11-25 13:27 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nerdylilspidey - 2012-11-27 14:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nerdylilspidey - 2012-11-28 03:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nerdylilspidey - 2012-11-29 14:38 (UTC) - Expand
rohirrims: (thoughtful ☼ war is the province of men)

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims 2012-11-20 08:09 pm (UTC)(link)
Our belongings do arrive here, on a schedule I have found. There will be nothing for a month, and the next month, many will receive items all at once.
rohirrims: (serious ☼ that mountain is evil)

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims 2012-11-20 08:26 pm (UTC)(link)
Np. Much comes unlooked for, unbidden. But some things we wish would come to us do. I do not know if those things come because we wish it, or if they do regardless.
rohirrims: (serious ☼ trying to keep my sis safe)

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims 2012-11-20 08:44 pm (UTC)(link)
There is no one known. I was speaking of wishing to oneself.

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims - 2012-11-20 21:36 (UTC) - Expand

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims - 2012-11-20 21:59 (UTC) - Expand

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims - 2012-11-21 01:37 (UTC) - Expand

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims - 2012-11-22 21:54 (UTC) - Expand

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims - 2012-11-23 23:02 (UTC) - Expand

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims - 2012-11-25 18:25 (UTC) - Expand

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims - 2012-11-26 01:33 (UTC) - Expand

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims - 2012-11-27 01:08 (UTC) - Expand

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims - 2012-11-27 22:36 (UTC) - Expand

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims - 2012-11-28 19:50 (UTC) - Expand

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims - 2012-11-29 22:54 (UTC) - Expand

[voice]

[personal profile] rohirrims - 2012-12-01 00:36 (UTC) - Expand
hellionated: (facesneer)

voice

[personal profile] hellionated 2012-11-20 09:23 pm (UTC)(link)
Sometimes they show. The real kick is that you never find 'em. Someone else will.

Just hope it's not someone you've pissed off. [ Believe him, he's been there. ]
hellionated: (facesmilesnerk)

voice; i saw everything. I KNOW I'M DREAMING NOW.

[personal profile] hellionated 2012-11-20 10:00 pm (UTC)(link)
Kinda precious about your things, aren't you? What's the matter, afraid someone's gonna break it?
hellionated: (faceeyebrowyoutalkshit)

voice; what if i just wait for a train?

[personal profile] hellionated 2012-11-20 10:11 pm (UTC)(link)
So if someone else finds it and gives it back, problem solved.

[ He kind of hopes he finds it now, he will troll you forever. ]
Edited 2012-11-20 22:12 (UTC)
hellionated: (faceboredofyou)

voice; he could be cobb.

[personal profile] hellionated 2012-11-20 10:18 pm (UTC)(link)
[ He's going to find out what it is. ]

Sure. The last place you'd expect it to.

One time a psycho killer found my costume. It wasn't pretty. They show up wherever, but they always have a nametag attached.

voice; because ilu.

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-11-20 22:25 (UTC) - Expand

FINE BACK TO VOICE, GOD

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-11-20 22:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-11-25 16:27 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-11-26 21:28 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-11-29 03:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-01 15:36 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-02 14:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-02 18:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-03 22:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-03 22:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-03 23:18 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-04 03:24 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-04 20:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-07 01:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-10 03:59 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-11 02:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-13 03:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-17 04:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-17 19:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellionated - 2012-12-17 22:30 (UTC) - Expand